Real-Time Benefits Access over the Web!
Tinsley Administration Solutions Internet Portal
The TAS Internet Portal is a game-changing solution for defined benefit plan administration. This application offers both plan sponsors and participants a comprehensive tool for viewing, managing, and storing all pension plan-related information.
The design of the portal is simple and user-friendly so that both plan participants and plan sponsors alike can use it easily and with minimum effort.
TAS INTERNET PORTAL FEATURES
Real-time Participant Benefit Estimates
Plan participants can calculate pension estimates at their convenience, under scenarios that they specify using real-time payroll data.
Simplified Pension Administration
Participants can initiate a retirement request electronically, as well as securely upload documents. Our Work track system guides the retirement process from benefit calculation through payment authorization.
Configurable Data Access
Pension data can be viewed and edited by both participants and/or plan sponsors. Access rights are configurable down to the individual data element.
Go Green! Pension and other related documents can be scanned into the system to then be viewed by both participants and/or plan sponsors within the portal. Access to each document is customizable, restricting viewing to certain individuals. All documents generated by the system can be stored electronically.
Real-time Participant Reports
TAS can create listings that give real-time summaries of the pension data. As edits to the data are made, the changes will automatically be reflected in these custom reports.
Online Newsfeed and Communication
Using our portal’s Newsfeed, we as plan administrators can send electronic communications with participants concerning pension information, providing yet another means of reducing the amount of paperwork sent out to participants.
Our web portal is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. All that is required to access the system is an internet-connected device, such as a personal computer or tablet using a compatible internet browser. No additional hardware or software purchases are necessary. Our portal uses SSL encryption to secure data transmissions and follows internet security best practices.
Self Service Security Administration
Participants have the ability to perform common security tasks such as resetting their password and recovery of forgotten User IDs, reducing the burden to Plan Sponsors
Comprehensive Retirement Planning
◦ Ability to calculate estimated benefits
◦ Can project both defined benefit pensions and defined contribution balances using payroll feed data and personalized scenarios
◦ Can initiate request for final benefits from the portal
◦ Store PDF files, Microsoft Word, or Excel documents for a participant
◦ All system-generated documents can be stored automatically (e.g., statements, forms, etc.)
◦ Related participant documentation can also be stored (e.g., QDROs, birth certificates)
◦ View access to participant documentation can be customized
Real-time Participant Data
◦ Data view access tailored by TAS or Plan Sponsors
◦ Can allow for selected data editing
◦ An industry-standard security protocol for self-service password resets (i.e., email address, beneficiary info, etc.)
Automated Plan Administration
◦ Easily produce custom benefit displays and generate election forms
◦ Work track provides a checklist for the entire benefit initiation process
◦ A checklist can be individually designed to conform to the current process
◦ Email notifications can be associated with any step of the process